Slider Section

Submenu Section

Friday, February 3, 2012

Inspiration Board (Spring)


INSPIRATION BOARD: Spring, is known for blooming colors and light fabrics! The fabrics on my inspiration board are textured fabrics, lace fabrics, and printed fabrics. I used eye catching colors. I also added some runway looks ,designers include Betsey Johnson, Mara Hoffman, Elie Saab, and Dean Quinn. On top of everything is China Vogue Jan 2012!


 “In this collection I thought about a very modern princess, I though of the fairytales which all girls dream of in order to come up with this collection which I hope you’ll like. Concerning colours, I thought of very soft colours but ones that still retained the dazzle I wanted to achieve in this collection,” Elie Saab.



"And I just wanted, you know, to express this attitude of pride and confidence in your body"
Betsey Johnson
 

Dean Quinn collection is filled with aquatic, cut out dresses!


Morra Hoffman collection is all about bold prints and accessories, tropical take on safari suit!







No comments :

Post a Comment