Slider Section

Submenu Section

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Feature in True Star Magazine

Recently, I've been featured in the latest Fall issue of True Star Magazine. Its a magazine based out of Chicago that targets the youth. The magazine has a wide content of information, from relationships to style. I had a wonderful time at the shoot, always great to network with other people. It was like a mini party, with music blasting as you take photos. I got styled for the shoot from their stylist and make up artist. I modeled with a rising artist, Young Ree. We got interview on our style, my answer says "My fashion style is a combination of various eras. Often I mix-n-match retro trends with futuristic trends. Meanwhile, I add some spice to my looks from my Caribbean background. I'm definitely, not afraid to take a risk."

I'm now working along with their team for True Star Jr Styling. My first styling shoot with them is actually next week. Looking forward to it!
Symone Starr & Artist Young Ree


No comments :

Post a Comment